I was born and raised in Santa Eulàlia (l’Hospitalet), right beside Barcelona, in June 1963.
I studied Biology and early on joined the Education Department of Barcelona’s Zoo.
During that time, I began my artistic career drawing wildlife for prominent places and publishers such as the Zoo itself or the Science Museum of Barcelona.
When I was almost 30 years old, everything changed because I had the opportunity of drawing Sonic the Hedgehog for STC in the UK. At the same time, I started working with Daniel Branca as an inker, marking my first contact with the Disney world.
From 1993 until now, I’ve demonstrated my ability to adapt to almost any style, becoming one of the artists who has worked and continues to work for a variety of licenses all over the World.
- SEGA – Sonic the Hedgehog.
- DISNEY – Standards (Donald, Mickey, Goofy…), Classic (movie characters), Winnie the Pooh, Princesses…
- Disney TV series – Kim Possible, Phineas & Ferb, Fancy Nancy.
- PIXAR – movie characters.
- Lucasfilm – Star Wars.
- DreamWorks – Trolls, Spirit: Riding Free.
- DC – DC Superhero Girls.
- Mattel – Barbie, Enchantimals, Fireman Sam, He-Man, Thomas and Friends.
- Nickelodeon – TMNT, Dora the Explorer, Bubble Guppies, Team Umizoomi, Paw Patrol, Mia and Me, Butterbean Café.
- ROVIO – Angry Birds (2D, 3D).
- DIC – Horseland.
- LEGO – Lego, Lego Friends.
- Schleich – Bayala, Horse Club, Lissy Pony.
You can also find me at :